tisdag 23 april 2013

English Prao


Well, I gonna tell about my work. I was on two diffrent places. I was in a pizza restaurant and in a hairdresser. In the pizza restaurant was there not so much to do but it was still fun to be there because there were nice people there. But I don’t think I’ll do it later, even if I already work in a pizza restaurant in a another, but that is just because it’s fun to work there and just make some little extra money. But i did ofcourse something there because I can’t just sitting on a chair and don’t do anything. So I helped them to clean up the tables and the restaurant. And I even washed. I don’t like that at all but I did it anyway. So as I said I can’t work with this in the future. And i worked from 11.00 to 15.00. My another work was in the hairdresser. There did I just clean, but one day my mother was there and i fixed her hair. I worked there between 11.00 - 17.00. I don’t know if that realy is my dreamjobb, but why not, it was a little fun anyway. Well this is about my work. Bye 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar