måndag 26 augusti 2013

A letter to my new boyfriend

Hello my dear.

Oh i'm so happy to have you by my side now. Because I really love you and I always did that. So now I finally got you, I'll never let you go.

Now when we have a real relationship I will spend my time with you so I can be with you as much as I want. Because you are really my number one honey. You are so gorgeous and sweet and cute. So I never wanna break up with you. But you're not only cute or something because your personality is even cute too.

Now there's one thing you need to know. As soon I have my next birthday and I'll be 18 years old, I want to move in with you to a house and live there with you and get marry and get children. I love you as much as I can and I'm really happy to have you.

Now I have to go and tell you goodbye. So bye my love. I love you. :-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar